WI Timber Rattlers Big Picture Marketing Strategies
June 6 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Tuesday, June 6
Location: Leinenkugel’s Legends Lodge at Fox Cities Stadium
5:30-6pm: Registration & Networking
6-6:30pm: Program (Space is limited so register now!)
6:30: On the Menu – BBQ Grilled Chicken Breasts, BBQ Pulled Pork, Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Potato Chips, Pasta Salad and Dessert
7pm: Network while enjoying the ball game!
Members: $25 (includes: Game Ticket, Dinner and 2 Drink Tickets)
Non-Members: $35 (includes: Game Ticket, Dinner and 2 Drink Tickets)
Parking: $5 (Pay parking attendant when you park)
Rob Zerjav, President of the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, will talk about big picture marketing strategies and their decision to create a second team and stadium in Fond du Lac.
Key Talking Points:
- Customer service mission and how that drives the Timber Rattlers brand
- Diversification – banquets, concerts, special events and the addition of a new team in Fond du Lac
- The thought process behind their expansion into Fond du Lac and the Northwoods League
- Their strategic partnerships with youth baseball/softball as well as with area businesses and how they create a win-win relationship
- Who are the Timber Rattlers and how are they connected to the Brewers
- Customer service isn’t something to just measure, but it is something to live by
- Your brand is only as strong as what others think of it
- Competition makes you stronger
Rob Zerjav, President of the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers & Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
Rob recently completed his 20th season in Minor League Baseball, all with the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, and 14th season as President and General Manager.
Rob began his career with the Timber Rattlers in 1997 as an unpaid intern before joining the full-time staff as a group sales representative in ticket sales. After two years in group sales, Rob was promoted to Director of Baseball Operations and then to Vice President of Baseball Operations. Following the 2002 season, at the age of 27, Rob was named Team President and General Manager. In 2007 and again in 2012, Rob was named Midwest League Executive of the Year.
Rob was born and raised in Green Bay, Wisconsin, graduated from Ashwaubenon High School in 1993 and from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 1997 with a degree in marketing. He was recognized in 2004 as UW-Whitewater’s Outstanding Recent Alumni.
2017 will mark the first season that Rob will also oversee the Fond du Lac Dock Spiders Baseball Club.
Rob resides in De Pere, Wisconsin with his wife, Nikki, and their two boys, Cooper and Davis.